Tower 4 helps Madison Jr. High students celebrate last day of school.
Fire on Walnut Street
There was a working house fire at 505 and 507 Walnut Street last night, January 16, 2018. All occupants and their pets did make it out safely, according to Madison Fire Chief Bill DeVries.
Checking out the Roof
Tower 4 firefighter Frank Taff and Battalion Chief Steve Manaugh retrieve a customer’s check that had blown onto the bank’s roof.
WSFC No. 4 Participates in Fire Prevention
Volunteer firefighters from the Fours joined the Fives and Sixes today at E.O. Muncie to discuss fire prevention tips with students at E.O. Muncie.
WSFC 4 Firefighters Participate in Training
Firefighter Cody Arbuckle and Lt. Mike White participated in training Tuesday at IKEC in Madison. Training included rescue of trapped or lost firefighters in a structure and in controling propane gas fires. IKEC provides the training annually to its employees through a contractor, American Emergency Response Training, and provides an extra session for area firefighters.